NeoStem Announces Extension of Study Under Grant from California Institute of Regenerative Medicine (CIRM) to Fund Research of Retinal Disease
Chairman and CEO Dr. Robin L. Smith and Chief Medical Officer Dr. Douglas Losordo join New to the Street host Ken Evseroff to discuss NeoStem's pipeline of therapeutic products, the recent release of Phase 2 PreSERVE AMI clinical trial initial results, and an upcoming Phase 3 clinical trial investigating the Company's targeted cancer immunotherapy, NBS20, in patients with late-stage metastatic melanoma.
Dr. Arshed Quyyum, MD, FACC, Professor of Medicine at Emory University and Lead Principal Investigator of NeoStem’s PreSERVE AMI clinical study, discusses data released from trial at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions.
Dr. Robin Smith, CEO of NeoStem, discusses how the acquisition of six biotech companies has enabled her to find talent in the emerging industry of cell therapy.
• Presenter: Dr. Robert Preti, Chief Scientific Officer
• Topic: Development by Design: A Strategy to Support Commercial Success
• Presenter: Dr. Andrew N. Cornforth, Manufacturing Director
• Poster: Microarray analysis of melanoma autologous tumor cell lines used as the source of tumor associated antigens in patient-specific dendritic cell immunotherapy phase II trial in patients with metastatic melanoma
• Presenter: Dr. Hans Keirstead, President, NeoStem Oncology
• Topic: Immunotherapy – Revolution in Cancer
NeoStem’s Investigational Targeted Cancer Immunotherapy For Late Stage Melanoma (2 minute)
See how NeoStem's Phase III investigational targeted cancer immunotherapy, NBS20 (eltrapuldencel-T), is created and administered. The product candidate is being evaluated for the treatment of patients suffering from late stage malignant melanoma.